You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Thursday, May 25, 2006

You don't deserve a Title

So in all the time that I have lived here, the only person to visit me has been Scotty. There is something wrong here. What do I have to do to get someone to pay me a visit? Right now my schedule is completely open. The problem is I have very little money, but I figure I need to offer something just to get somebody here.

So I'll feed you, maybe even provide some alcohol. I know a few good places we can go to. I wish there were some shows or something coming up here.

I make a really good teryaki salmon stir fry. I also make some other good things.

If you would seriously consider coming down here, then tell me you're interested, but if you say you will and don't, then don't bother, I don't need you playing with my feelings like that.

Shame on you,

Tristan

6 Comments:

Blogger SH said...

awww trizzo.. i'll be home in a couple weeks and we can play and i'll make you spaghetti. then we can do the lady and the tramp thing. You interested?

Cheers mate,

S

4:55 PM  
Blogger calvin said...

you mean commenting on your blogs doensnt count as visiting?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Tristan said...

Yeah Scotty, I would love to.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Light Rose said...

He Tristan! I've actually been thinking for a few weeks now that I've wanted to come to Guelph to see you! Maybe I'll try to get there soon between London and Collingwood. Are there many buses that go to Guelph?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Tristan said...

Yo Lana, the best way to get to Guelph from London is by train, it's the same price and takes an hour less. There's like 3 trains daily I think.

If you're coming from Toronto, the bus is the best way.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Langley said...

I visit you....douchebag

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home