You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Monday, February 27, 2006

Back to school

This semester sucks. Fuck I can't stand it. Worst semester ever. Why did I take 3 math classes? It gets so pissed off it makes me wanna say... Reading week was so good. I had an amazng time, except when I grabbed the wrong skates and had to put on size 7 skates with my size 10 feet with ingrown bid toenails.

Then Sunday night came and it was all relaxing and everything, but this blanket of anxiety started to appear hanging over my head. This is the shittiest time of year. I have to worry about where I'm going to be living next year. I have to find a job for the summer, I have my taxes to do, and I have the same school that was stressing me out before the break stressing me out once again. It gets me so pissed off it makes me want to say...

Then all this shit makes me stress about my life. I feel so much weight on my shoulders. It's like I have to know what I want to do. I have this plan to be a teacher, but I also want to fuck around and try my luck with something I think is more exciting, like a business, or an acting career, or writing plays or something. How does one achieve these goals? This something I have no clue about. It gets me to pissed off it makes me want to say....

To top it off I had one of those freak out moments that I have 3.5 times a year in which I realize what it means to be mortal and I freak out, my heart beats super fast, and then I my brain is like, "whoa Nelly" try some of these chemicals we produce, and I calm down and fall asleep.

I still have friends though and I still have super girlfriend. But I think my problems lie more within, and sucks. It gets me so pissed off it makes me want to say...


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger calvin said...

i dont mean to sound like the dalai lama or nothin, but you should try meditation - seriously! look it up, get basic directions, and give yourself 10 minutes, you will feel like it is forever and afterward you will achieve motivation and direction.

ooooooooooooommmmmmmmm

7:50 AM  
Blogger SH said...

Hey dude. Thanks for the Birthday shout out. In terms of taking chances and doing what you want to do I'll ask you one question.

What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home