You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Monday, February 27, 2006

Blogging Blogging Blogging

Take that ninjas, my new Onitsuka Tigers are allowing me to be become the ultimate fighting machine.

These were a great purchase. Check it out Mark and Brie. I had my eye on these since I saw them in Urban Outfitters the first day I was in Toronto on my reading week. You guys took me to Da Zone which had some nice shoes, but I just couldn't help and not want these ones. Before I Jess and I went to catch the bus, we went back to Urban Outfitters and there they were, still sitting there all brown and leathery with their green and yellow logo signature lines. After waiting forever for the terrible service at that store (i almost gave up) I finally got the right size after asking twice and goddamn they were spiffy. The tag said $110 which I was willing to pay hesitantly, so I decided I would get them. My last new pair of shoes were bought off Mark and they were his pair of Asics. Anyways, I took them to the counter and waited as the sailsperson ignored me and chatted with a co-worker. Then finally she scanned them, and they were a surprising $69.99. That was the best part! It made me forget about the shitty service I received.

Calvin, I miss London and I want to make a trip down some weekend to be named later. So don't go anywhere. I also want a painting, I would make a trip just to get one. Seriously, I have wanted one for a long time.

Scott, I am impressed that you know I live near the Speed River in Guelph. I don't actually live on speed to anyone who misinterpreted Scott's link to my blog. Happy 4 1/2 Birthday dude.

I wish I knew how to put links to other blogs on my blog. I also wish I knew how to post pictures. Maybe someday...

So watch out for me, you will not hear me coming, so you will need your eyes, my new sneakers are perfect for sneaking.

WHAM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home