You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Life In the G

So my house was sold about a month ago and a bit. Feb. 15th I think. Our new landlord had to bring in an electrician to bring the house up to code. Believe it or not, we still had two pronged outlets in the house. They had to go. Also, w ehad no power in our upstairs washroom, no longer the case, now I have the night light in the bathroom that I always dreamed I would. I'm also hoping the fuse doesn't blow when the microwave is going.

We also told our landlord we'd be willing to do some sprucing to the house. She dropped off a 5 gallon pale of white primer. It wasn't full but it's plenty. We also picked up some paint to do up our living room, we went with Yankee Hotel Foxtrot album cover yellow. The room will be in it's sexual prime once this is done.

Last night I was walking with the lovely Jessica Burley to her house on York Rd. and we did our usually strut over the wooden bridge over the duck-adored Speed River at about 9:30 at night. What made this different than other times were the three cop cars parked at the entrance of the bridge. I guess someone called the cops on some dude who was chillin' on the bridge. So there were three cops surrounding this guy, not the most charming of individuals and being grilled for. I guess this is not unwarranted, Jess and I have been asked the time by a guy unknowingly sitting in the wooden supports atop the bridge. Then asked us not to tell anyone he was up there. Also some shady things have occured at this semi-secluded bridge.

Not a big deal though, I have a black belt in running away just in case.

The weather is looking dandy and my favourite ice cream shop will be open for the summer starting this saturday. Fuck Yeah!

Got my taxes done, $1000+ coming back to this guy.

Had intramural ice hockey finals last night. We were like the 2002(?) Mighty Ducks, making it there on cautious play and amazing goaltending. Unfortunately like the Ducks we came up short losing 2-1.

Living across the street from Benny sure has it benefits.

Need a summer job, looking in Guelph. It might end up being with College Pro who knows.

Calvin, I'm coming to London in approx. two weeks, let me know your schedule.

Liking the weather. The deck should be fully completed soon and the barbeque will hopefully get some propane and some TLC. I want to give that badboy some new coals and a wiping.

Give yourself a treat. I recommend Quaker Soy Crisps barbeque flavour, red rope Licorice, Cheerios mix, rice pudding, or best of fuckin' all ice cream from the Boathouse April 1st! Come on down and join me.

1 Comments:

Blogger calvin said...

I cant wait Tristan, I am forcing Marko to come down too and we can get together and get down together. Good tax return. I wouldn't think that bridge dwellers would care what time it is. hmm...

and good shit about the electricity, now you can bring the toaster in the tub with you.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home