You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Monday, February 27, 2006

I don't believe in anything

I think I don't believe in anything. I think a lot of things, but I wouldn't necessarily say I believe them. I think it might be the fact that I have no interest in believing in anything. I want to be as unbiased as I can. However I do think things, but I can always alter what I think, or think two opposite sides of something.

It's similar to the like/love, dislike/hate, I think the same applies to think/believe. However sometimes I think I love someobe or dislike someone. I try not to hate anyone. I think hate is something I do not want to be associated with. However the word does slip out of my mouth sometimes, I think....

I think there is no truth. Everything is subjective. So never think you have things worked out, because you are trying to believe in that. This is something I think.

I have never been subjected to religion in my life. I am often a fence sitter. The more I know, the less I want to believe in anything. I guess all I can do is be (I think). I do think things though when I have to, it gets me marks on essays. I can't say I believe them. I don't think I am very smart. There is something about me. I think I am balanced. Afterall, I have good balance. I think I do... Maybe I don't...

I think this blog is really boring. It's hard to explain I think.

Challenge: How many times did I say, "I think"

Count them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home