You can shove this up your blog and link it

I caved under pressure, i succombed to the sounds, the sounds of peer pressure

Thursday, July 13, 2006

NanaNanaNanaNana BATMAN!

So the next Batman needs a Joker.

Who do you think should play the character?

Jack Nicholson as Joker makes it really intimidating for anyone else to attempt.

I think Steve Carrell would make a good Joker. He has the laugh, the nose, and the slick hair. He also could be very creepy if he wanted to. I think it would stretch him out of his typical roles and I think he would be up to the villain-y challenge.

Remarks? Feedback? Suggestion?

Readers? Where are you?

5 Comments:

Blogger passthejuice said...

i think Steve Carrell would be a really good riddler...

How about Paul Giammanti for the Joker? Or Will Arnett?

12:54 PM  
Blogger passthejuice said...

wait, nevermind... Will Arnett for the Riddler, Paul Giammanti for the Penguin, Brittany Murphy for Catwoman and the Joker is...

Charlie Sheen?
ok Steve Carrell

12:57 PM  
Blogger Counter Mag said...

Josh hitsman for the joker. hands down.

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Unbelievable said...

Your blog is in my favourites Tristan. My FAVOURITES.

I'd like to see Steve Carrell as the Joker, or maybe Steve Buscemmi. Or Sam Rockwell. Yes, I'm rooting for that one.

6:10 PM  
Blogger The Unbelievable said...

Hahaha, Will Arnett.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home